Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions, Evolutions 2011

I am feeling overwhelmed by the amount I want to accomplish in 2011.  I feel like I need a complete overhaul in every area of my life.  Maybe a simple list will help me to focus.
1.  Stand on my own two feet.  Who cares if my legs wobble?  Find a home.
2.  Take chances.  Failure is better than being frozen in fear.
3.  Say yes, thank you.
4.  Find a job that pays what I am worth.
5.  Keep educating myself.  Learn daily.  It feeds me.
6.  Plan a future with my man, seriously.
7.  Love with less walls.
8.  Be less fat.  Be less fat.  Be less fat.  Eat better = Feel better.  Do it.
9.  Go to the doctor.
10.  Be more patient, more kind, more loving, with everyone.  Not perfection, just be better.
11.  Help Boy 3 to achieve his resolution of learning to read better.
12.  Connect with Boy 1 daily.
13.  Be more in the moment, focus.
14.  Don't be afraid to ask.
15.  Embrace Boy 2's exuberance.
16.  Make mornings better, which means clothes and lunches in the evenings.
17.  Less gossip.
18.  More positivity.
19.  More sex.  Ya, I just said that.
20.  There is lots of work to be done, but don't forget to have fun, don't get stuck in worry or drown in self-pity.  There is always hope.  I will find my way in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment