Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Say What???

I have eaten better in the last 10 days.  Not perfect, but better, no binging.  Some days weren't good, but no days were horrible.  The last two days, I drank a lot of water, ran, ate a lot of fruits and veggies and overall good clean foods, so I felt brave enough to weight myself today.  I stepped on the scale this morning 142!?!  Up five pounds in 10 days eating better than I have in a month???  WHAT?  HOW?  138 is my absolute top limit, so something must be done, NOW.  I started birth control about 25 days ago.  Maybe that is contributing to my increased hunger.  But am I really hungry or just eating?  Just eating.  The last four days my tatas have been very sore.  My boobs always get bigger on hormonal birth control, but 5 pounds bigger????

So what to do?  For one more week, I am going to stick with eating good foods that will nourish my body.  This eliminates Doritos, Skittles, and most snack foods.  Then I will reevaluate and see if I need to start calorie counting again.  I really do not want to, but why not?  It isn't hard.  It isn't time consuming.  It is just....restrictive.  But look where loosening up the reigns has gotten me since I stopped counting every calorie that crossed my lips the first week of July.....4 months, and 13 pounds heavier than my lightest.

I am also considering signing up for a 10K on Thanksgiving day.

Okay, less thinking, less planning, more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment