Friday, October 8, 2010

One Year From Now

One year from now,where will I be? Today, 10/08/2010, my children and I are living in my parents home, my oldest son suffers from anxiety, I have begun having panic attacks or health issues, I am not sure which, my children's father is unemployed and currently in jail for failing to help provide for our children,my funds are running out, and the word that comes to mind when I think of my life today is circles. I did the "right" thing. I went to school and earned a degree while working part-time at a banquet hall on weekend nights. Unfortunately, I got a degree in a field where the pay is low and the benefits are nonexistant. I am working full time from home, and started going back to school part time,but can't say with certainty what I want to be when I grow up. I have a man that I love, and that loves me, but our progress in our relationship, much like the rest of my life, is painfully slow. I need to make progress in every area of my life. As a mother, professionally, educationally, romantically, self-image, self-worth, health wise. I need to find out what it is exactly that I want and how to get it. Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment