Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Need a Run!

My last run was on Thursday, four days ago.  I knew I wouldn't get a run in Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, and I was fine with that.  I definitely got a workout in with moving boxes, up and down stairs for three days.  My thighs and knees were feeling it!  But it just isn't the same.  I do believe I have become addicted to running, not as addicted as I am to coffee, but addicted just the same.  The weather was perfect for running yesterday, and my legs were just twitching to go, but there just wasn't time.  Body and soul, I need I run today and must find a way! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't run in about 2.5 weeks! I really need to start exercising again. For now, I've been focusing on eating healthy and chores.

    I totally get what you are feeling right now. It's weird how our body now craves exercise :)

    Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get your run in!

    ReplyDelete