Monday, April 11, 2011

10 Pound Progress


I am down 21.5 pounds since January.  These pictures show the progress that has been made in the last 7 weeks, -10 pounds.  About 10 more pounds until goal!  So, there will be another -10 pound pictures in the not so distant future!
                   
February 22, 1011                                                         April 11, 2011
                                            

The only really recent "before" photo that is of any use.  In all the rest of the photos, I am using my children as cover-ups!  I was caught playing the Michael Jackson Wiii game on Christmas morning.


2 comments:

  1. I'm your NEWEST follower :) keep up the great work! I can totally tell the difference.

    Your waist, your back and arms look more defined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do see changes in my waist, thighs, and backside, but just not the "WOW" changes that I want to see! Hopefully, the next 10 pounds will do it!

    ReplyDelete