Friday, April 15, 2011

Top 5 Foods

I use an application for my Ipod called LoseIt to track my calories.  I absolutely love it.  It is my favorite weight loss tool ever.  There is also a website, but I hadn't checked it out until now.  It has all kinds of nifty tools and fun things to go with it.  The site even keeps track of my top foods for the month.  How fun!
My Top Five Foods
  1. Boneless chicken breast, eaten 17 times, 2100 calories.
  2. Air-popped popcorn, eaten 13 times, 1610 calories.
  3. Broccoli, eaten 13 times, 397 calories.
  4. Kind Coconut Bar, eaten 10 times, 2100 calories.
  5. Fage Fat Free Greek Yogurt, eaten 10 times, 750 calories.
Wow!  Quite impressive.....and then there is number six.
    6.    Lindt Dark Chocolate Bar, eaten 9 times, 1539 calories.

Personally I think that the chocolate should be at number one, but I have been trying to cut back on the sugar and fat, so I have cut down my chocolate consumption in the last month.  My list was so full of good, healthy, REAL foods that I impressed myself:  Strawberries, lettuce, almonds, grapes, goat cheese, oatmeal, shrimp, brown rice, bananas, pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment