Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm On a Roll (And Not a Cinnamon Roll This Time)

BREAKFAST:  Egg, bacon, and cheese muffin, which sounds worse than it is at about 250 calories.  Every so often, I get in the mood for an egg, and then I have one and realize once again that I really do not like eggs.  Also had some blackberries, raspberries, grapes, and strawberries.
LUNCH:  Ceasar salad.  It looks delicious right?  It was, but something was missing.....can you find what's missing?  Croutons.  I need some crunch in my Ceasar salad, but that crunch would come at the cost of 35 calories for THREE croutons, and who eats three croutons?  No one.  So I ate no croutons, 0 calories.
DINNER:  3 oz breaded chicken cutlet (leftover from chicken parmesan night), sweet potato fries, raw carrots and cucumbers.
SNACK:  Air popped corn with 1 T butter, ONE Dib.


No comments:

Post a Comment