Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thursday:
Breakfast:  Yogurt and berries.
Lunch:  Chicken and fruit salad.
Snack:  Luna Chocolate dipped coconut bar.
Dinner:  Marie Callendar's Turkey Dinner.
Snack:  Two squares chocolate and air popped corn.
Ran 2 miles in the cold and snow, came home and puked cause I couldn't breathe.  I hope I can get used to cold weather running.

Friday:
Breakfast:  Oatmeal and fruit.
Lunch:  Panera Broccolli soup with french bread.
Dinner:  Panera chicken ceasar sandwich half, reduced guilt chips, orange.
And here is where it gets bad.  I was feeling strong.  I split my lunch between lunch and dinner, resisted other mall and Panera temptations, including a huge cinnamon roll I got my niece, at my dinner, then took the kids to Culvers fully expecting to eat nothing, but my son offered me an onion ring three times and finally I took one, that opened the flood gates:
Mind Trail:
I ate an onion ring, I might as well:
Eat my son's entire bag of fries he left behind.  I ate a bag of fries, I might as well:
Order a caramel cashew sundae.  I ate a sundae, I might as well:
Add extra butter to my nightly popcorn.  I had extra butter, oh hell throw caution to the wind, get in the car and buy a bag of munchos and a six pack of Mike's hard lemonade...

SNACKS:  1 onion ring, 1 small order of fries, one scoop caramel cashew sundae, popcorn with 2 T butter, 2 to 3 servings Munchos, 2 Mike's.

Ugggh, day 11 a success, day 12  epic fail, but that is okay.  One off day in 17 will be a huge improvement, ONE. 

1 comment:

  1. What an wonderful post. Very nice to read. I very much appreciate the way you have provided extremely useful information about weight loss diet. These days people in general are extremely concerned about being fat and always on the lookout for an effective weight loss solution. Recently I came across the Fat Decimator System By Wes Virgin. I have found it extremely useful and effective. Maybe you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete